Policy on the protection of personal information
We acknowledge that “Personal Information” received from our customers are great assets for the customers and endeavor to protect the assets. Through our measures on “Protection of Personal Information”, we will bring our customers confidence in information security, and fulfill our social responsibilities.
September 1, 2019
SHASHIN KAGAKU CO., LTD.
Purpose for Use of Personal Information
We will use Personal Information received from customers only for the following purposes:
- Provision or introduction of information regarding our products and services
- Questionnaire surveys or monitoring regarding our products and services
- Acceptation and Response for inquiries, consultations, requests, or claims to us
- Survey of access to our websites, user passage, advertising, marketing, improvement of our services
When we intend to use customer information for the specific purpose other than above, we will indicate the specific purpose directly and individually when receiving. In the case that a customer accepted and agreed the specific purpose, we will use the customer information appropriately within the scope of the specific purpose.
Management of Personal Information
In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, or leakage to Personal Information, we shall take safety measures including building and maintenance of our internal rules, security systems, management systems, and employee training. When outsourcing operations, we will conclude a contract with the outsourcee on the handling of Personal Information and safety measures, and manage the outsourcee appropriately.
Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will properly manage the Personal Information received from customers and will not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the customer, except for the following cases:
- If it is obtained the customer’s consent
- If it is required by laws or regulations
- If it is necessary to protect the human life, health, or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- If it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the healthy development of school children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- If it is required to cooperate with government organizations, local government or its entrusted third party to implement the affairs as stipulated in the law, and obtaining the customers consent may interfere to implement the said affairs
- If we consign the handling of Personal Information, in whole or in part, to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use
- If personal information is transferred to a successor entity following the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons
- If personal information is provided to the parties for Joint Usage listed in Section 4
We will share the Personal Information of our customers with the joint users as the follows:
- Personal information Items to be Jointly Used
Company name, company address, business location, department name, title, name, age, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc
- Scope of Joint Users
SHASHIN-KAGAKU Group companies, its affiliated companies, dealers, agents, etc
- Purpose of use
Same as "Purpose for Use of Personal Information" in Section 1
- Name of the person responsible for this Joint Usage of Personal information
Same as the contact in Section 9
- Personal information Items to be Jointly Used
We will establish organizational structures and define roles and responsibilities to protect the Personal information.
Security Measures for Personal Information
We will make efforts to take all possible security measures to ensure accuracy and security of Personal Information.
Request to disclose on Personal information.
When a customer requested to disclose, amend, add or remove, stop usage of or delete the customer’s own personal information in the Personal Information data we possess, which means Personal Information that we are authorized to disclose as stipulated in “the Act on the Protection of Personal Information”, we will respond the request appropriately in accordance with laws and regulations subjected to confirm that the customer is identified as the person of the requested personal information.
Compliance and Review of Laws and Regulations
We will comply with the applicable Japanese laws and regulations regarding our Personal information, review the content of this Policy from time to time, and strive to improve it.
Please contact the following for Contact regarding our Personal information handling.
SHASHIN-KAGAKU Administration Division
Akinono-cho 518, Nijo-sagaru, karasuma-dori, Nakakyo-Ku, Kyoto City, 604-0847 JAPAN
Maeda NS building, 4th floor
TEL: +81-075-254-7724 FAX: +81-075-251-0232