SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
This Social Media Policy provides for the following matters concerning the social media official account of SHASHIN KAGAKU CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as the “Official Account”).
Use of Social Media
We shall endeavor to build a good relationship with the public by communicating widely through the Official Account of our Group and place importance on our attitude to sincerely respond to what people think and contribute to the improvement of our corporate value that has been handed down over the course of our long history.
On the other hand, we shall recognize that any inappropriate attitude or behavior on social media may damage not only the image and credibility of senders but also the image and credibility of our Group and may even cause inconvenience to our customers and business partners. Therefore, we shall always endeavor to raise awareness and assume responsibility to avoid such situations and comply with laws, regulations and social norms.
With respect to the Official Account, users shall be prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts, and if any content posted by users falls under any of the following items, such content shall be altered or deleted without notice. The account of the relevant user may be blocked, in which case the user shall not be notified.
- An act that interferes with operations;
- An act that infringes personal information, privacy, copyrights, trademarks or rights of publicity and any act that violates or may violate confidential matters of companies, etc., and confidentiality defined between companies;
- An act that promotes products and services, etc., that are not relevant to us and our partner companies;
- An act that violates or may violate public order or morals or laws and regulations;
- An act that contains harmful, obscene or violent expressions;
- An act that impersonates another person (spoofing);
- Political activities, election campaigns, religious activities or other similar acts;
- Prohibited matters set forth by the social media operating company as the provider; or
- Any other act deemed inappropriate by us in accordance with the operation policy of the Official Account (Note that we shall not make disclosure on an individual basis).
Please note that we shall assume no responsibility for the following matters in the Official Account:
- We take utmost care in delivering accurate information when transmitting information through the Official Account; however, this information does not necessarily constitute our official announcement or views.
- We shall assume no responsibility for any damage caused as a result of using any information contained in the Official Account for any reason whatsoever.
- We cannot reply to all postings or questions provided by users. Please use the inquiry form on our website for individual inquiries.
- We may suspend or discontinue all or part of the information provided through the Official Account. In addition, we shall assume no responsibility for any damage caused by such suspension or discontinuation for any reason whatsoever.
- Any content transmitted through the Official Account is content at the time of transmission and subject to change.
- Social media is operated by an external company and we shall not guarantee its functions and security. We cannot reply to any questions about the state of operation of the system, application functions or method of use or technical questions.